Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sentences.

Between the baby, relationship drama, new job I am exhausted.

I am happy with where my life is.

I'm never broke and my bills are paid.

BUT

I cannot find time for myself.

There aren't enough hours in the day.

I want to exercise.
Eat right.
Take my baby for a walk.
Go on a date with AG.
Look good.
Smile more.
Take some new pictures.
Learn how to sew.
Start a scapbook.
Paint my nails.
Try a new recipe.
Bake cookies.
Have a drink or two (or three or four:)
Be the life of the party.
And just be plain ole' fab.

CHILE PLEASE- Motrin is not helping!

2 comments:

Creative1k said...

I love that you are back to blogging periodically, this proves that you are giving yourself a little outlet to release some frustration.

Blessings!!!!

~A~ said...

Chile Please! lol it will come...but after 3babies...i realized that somethings get pushed to the back burnner but baby and AG should always be #1