Sorry to have left you all in suspense but the answer to your question:
YES, I'M PREGNANT!!
4 months and 3 weeks today. After the loss of our first child we were told to wait at least six months but it just didn't work out that way. We are very happy at this point in our lives. ActivistGuy (now my fiance, so maybe I should give him a new name) is now in grad school and working on other numerous projects, while I still work night shift on the cardiac floor.
A lot is going on in my life...
My father recently had a stroke (which is a whole 'nother post in itself chile) and my mother fell and hurt her knee (she's actually going in for surgery tomorrow) So yea.....it's pretty safe to say that i'm trying to balance out all these things and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
With that said..
It's hard to post but I am going to keep this blog running. Sometimes it's the only way I have to vent my feelings to a complete arbitrary audience without receiving an opinion that's biased. I love you all for taking this ride with me. I go back and read posts i've written a year ago and wonder where the f*ck my head was. It's been a fun ride so far and I have plenty more stories to tell.
CHILE PLEASE-- Let's keep going...:)
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Soooo...I abandoned this place. There has been a LOT going on in my life since I last posted. Some good, some bad.
1. ActivistGuy and I are still together. We got engaged on Valentine's Day this year. Ironic since I used to hate Valentines Day. We live together now and still actually like eachother (most of the time lol:) Our wedding is set for July 22nd, 2011.
2. I finally got rid of my jalopy and got a new car. Well, it's not new new, but it is a Lexus..HONK HONK bitches!!
3. I got out of the Psych Hospital I was working at and took a job on a cardiac floor at a busy hospital. (this isn't exactly good though. I hate the floor but it pays the bills for now.
4. I'm an auntie! My little sister just had a baby girl last week. Auntie Lovely in the houuuuse!!!
1. Most of you knew had got the hint that I was pregnant the last time I posted. Unfortunately we lost our son when I was 5 months pregnant this summer. I don't want to go into detail but as you can imagine this has been very difficult for us. I have been up and down for the last few months. With the help from, God, family and friends I....we have been able to get through this ok. I struggle with his loss everyday but I have faith in knowing that my son in better needed in heaven.
CHILE PLEASE- I take the good with the bad knowing I have been blessed--again....
Monday, February 22, 2010
Let me start of by saying these past couple of months have been busy, stressful, beautiful and life changing. Lets start off with the update and i'll give the good news at the end. Lets start off with work.
I got my 1st nursing job at a psych hospital back in December. I work as a pool nurse so the $$$ is good. I work with mentally ill people but sometimes I think the staff need to turn in their keys and have a seat next to the patients. In the meantime i've still been going on interviews at hospitals.
We've been dating since last August and things have been going great. Not saying that everything is perfect. We argue and get sick of each other just like any other couple. Last month he took me on a surprise trip to Manhattan for my birthday weekend.
Ok, I can't hold in the good news anymore:
I'm ENGAGED!!! Activist Guy proposed to me on Valentines Day :)
and more good news!!
I got a job at a hospital!!!!!!!
CHILE PLEASE- I'll save that for next post