1. Why do women grip their boyfriends tighter and shoot daggers when an attractive(or unattractive) young lady walks past? Seriously though..he's the one looking! How about you just gouge his eyes out sweety? I'm certain that will stop him from staring..Pfft!
2. Why are black women so catty to other black female co-workers? For example: When I used to work at Victoria's Secret my supervisor (black woman) told me I could go on break "whenever". Well, when I decided to go on break she say's "I never told you that"..I coulda choked the bitch. Another incident is when I started working at the bank. She was the only black woman working there before me. I swear it took her a month to speak to me..ugh.
3. Why are black women always yelling/spanking at their kids in public? It's so tacky and necessary. If the kid acts up just whisper a threat in their ear like my mom used to do.."Wait till we get to the car..Ima whoop yo A$$!" LOL. No need to be all loud and ig'nant up in Walmart. Trifling..I swear..
4. "Babymommas"--Stop thinking your baby's father wants to be with you because he slid you the peen with a side of diapers. One of the things my males cousins(with 7 kids might I add LOL) told me is that a nilla will always have the option to EFF the mother of his child--because she will LET him. It doesn't mean he wants to be with you. One of the main reasons I refuse to be a "baby momma."
5. Addendum to #4--Stop harassing the next chick. There are some good guys who don't cheat with the "baby mommas"(gawd I hate that phrase) and genuinely want to start a new relationship. As the next chick, we understand that you have a child with the man...but seriously...Stop with the fuckery.
6. Stop wearing slippers and/or pajama pants out in public. It's tacky. It's one thing to run to the mailbox..But to the mall?? P.S-Scarves/net caps in public make you look like a sewer rat as well.
7. Any hair color that does not occur in nature should not be upon the crown of your head over the age of 21 or unless it's Halloween. Thee end.
CHILE PLEASE- There's plenty more where that came from..Black men, you're next...